For your convenience, you can download the webinar slides here.
Do 10% of your board members do 90% of the work? Is your board filled with “passionate” individuals who “are just not that effective?” Are you ready to fill empty board seats but want to make sure your new members have the tools they need to lead?
If you answered, YES, to any of those questions, this webinar is for you. Our experts explain why consistent onboarding processes are important, deconstruct the key components, and simplify the planning process.
In this session, you learn:
- Key components of the onboarding process
- Who in your organization should plan, lead, and follow-up onboarding efforts
- How to work with current and incoming board members to establish onboarding goals
- The importance of building positive relationships and unity during your onboarding process
- How to customize Funding for Good’s onboarding checklist to meet your organizations’ needs and priorities.
Includes tips, tools, and templates to customize an onboarding process for your organization.