Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
For your convenience, you can download the webinar slides here.
Is your nonprofit missing out on the fundraising opportunities with the highest return on investment (ROI)? Whether your organization defines a “major gift” as $1,000, $10,000, or $100,000, an intentional major gifts process and plan are essential to maximizing your fundraising outcomes and fostering organizational sustainability.
Fund development expert Kristin Raack demystifies the process of establishing or growing your major gifts program. Whether you’re seeking to start a major gifts initiative from scratch or have a solid program but need some fresh inspiration, this recorded session is for you!
Kristin shares relevant principles and practices that will help increase large, transformational gifts to your nonprofit. Discover her six critical elements for success: Purpose, People, Process, Prospects, Personalization, and Perspective.
During this info-packed session, you learn to:
- Define “major gift” for your organization.
- Explain the rationale for investing in major gifts to your board and staff.
- Understand how to build or grow a major gift program regardless of your budget or staff size.
- Conduct an assessment of your organization’s unique major gift opportunities.
- Use a planning tool to operationalize your program.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your CFRE certificate of completion. We will send your certificate after we have confirmed your participation.