For your convenience, you can download the webinar slides here.
Cyrus Kharas from Arabella Advisors discusses the basics of impact investing. He then leads a conversation around a case study of the Richard W. Goldman Family Foundation. Cyrus and his team have worked with them for several years and, in 2016, began discussing the opportunity to use impact investments. The foundation had two primary goals: to maximize social impact and their endowment’s reach. This webinar goes through their journey from idea to impact.
You'll hear about:
- Impact investing—what is it, and what’s possible?
- Extended Case Study: The Goldman Family Foundation
- Understanding capacity and leveraging expertise
- Streamlining decision-making
- Expanding investments over time
- Leveraging impact investing to respond to needs
- Sourcing, due diligence, and monitoring