Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
For your convenience, you can download the webinar slides here.
Do your current grant applications get the information you expect from applicants? Do they capture what your review team needs to make informed funding decisions? Does the process set grantees up to make an impact?
Submitting and reviewing grant applications can often feel disconnected, with applicants unsure of what information foundations want and funders lacking in what they need to make decisions. In this on-demand webinar, we share how nonprofits think funders can improve and provide tips for crafting connected grant applications that gather the right details.
Watch this info-packed session to learn:
- How thoughtful application design reduces applicant confusion, captures significant information for reviewers, and drives more meaningful impact
- Common application pitfalls
- Top techniques for structuring intuitive questions
- Principles for developing applications that meet the needs of both funders and grantees.
- Top 5 improvements you can make to your applications that streamline the grant process and spark productive partnerships.
When grant applications feel like a shared journey instead of a chore, the ripple effects for your foundation and partners can be profound.
Laura Cochran, GPC | Senior Development Associate, Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership (INHP)