As cities begin to re-open and communities regroup across the country, our day-to-day work may look different than we’d envisioned. Listen to your accounting peers as they share their experience emerging from the immediate crisis.
During this session we discuss the following:
- Paycheck Protection Program
- How is your organization staying current on all the guidance?
- Advice from those of you that applied for the program?
- How are COVID focused donations and grantmaking for your organization?
- What have you learned about your organization during this time?
- Any examples of strengths and efficiencies gained?
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Crystal Macmillan