Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Use this group discussion between community foundation finance peers around Legacy / Planned Giving to leverage your industry network and learn how others have responded to topics such as:
- What is the definition of Legacy/ Planned Giving in your organization?
- Which planned gifts are accepted by your organization and which aren’t? Why?
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Bequests via Wills and Living Trusts
- Individual Retirement Accounts (Qualified Charitable Distribution & Charity is Beneficiary)
How does your community foundation become part of the conversation? Perhaps through people or events like:
- Financial Advisors
- Donor Events
- One on One conversations
This community forum brought professionals from across the sector together to share experiences and best practices.
Check out the second installment of this 2-part series from the Donor Relations and Donor Engagement perspective here.