Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
For your convenience, you can download the webinar slides here.
You face daily choices amidst the constant changes in philanthropy. How do you decide which change to embrace and which to dismiss as a fad? Which changes—whether systems or processes—will create space for the essential, impactful work supporting your mission?
Watch this on-demand webinar for a dynamic conversation with several of your peers in philanthropy about organizational change management. We tackle questions like:
- How do we decide which organizational changes are needed and prioritize these changes to align with our missions?
- How can systems, processes, and people unite to support relationship building as a fundamental need in our sector?
- How can tech positively enhance relationships?
- How can we effectively filter through all the trends driving change in philanthropy to focus on the right elements for our work?
- How can tech be used to give more voices a seat at the table?
- How can we make decisions with a lens of inclusivity and adaptability to support our nonprofit partners?