Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Download your GPC CEU certificate of completion here!
How do you keep an appeal “short and sweet,” while still making sure they are complete?
This session focuses on the skills needed to break down a large proposal and effectively communicate key information in the form of an Executive Summary or Letter of Inquiry (LOI). Learn what donors are looking for in these “compact proposal” narratives and what should be reserved for the full proposal or in-person dialogue.
- The difference between an Executive Summary and an LOI
- Key components of an Executive Summary
- Key components of a Letter of Inquiry
- Quick tips to make sure every sentence packs a punch and gets the donor’s attention
- Helpful hints on what NOT to include in an Executive Summary and LOI
Marie Palacios | Business Partner, Funding for Good
Marie Palacios, owner of MP ProConsult and principal business associate of Funding for Good, is a native of Morganton, NC. She began her non-profit experience as a volunteer while completing a community service project in college. During her freshman year at Lenoir-Rhyne University, Marie walked into a local non-profit to volunteer with children and never left the field!