Download your GPC CEU certificate of completion here!
Let's be honest. There are always more fundraising ideas and projects in a year than there are hours to get the work done. However, you can increase the outputs, outcomes, and impact of your fundraising team by utilizing an Agile mindset.
In this on-demand webinar, we look at how an Agile mindset and specifically the Scrum framework can help your organization strengthen your fundraising team. Scrum is a decision-making framework for fundraising teams to help increase the efficiency of your work - whether talking about writing grant applications, managing drafts of appeal letters, or planning and implementing a special event.
In this on-demand webinar you will learn how to:
- Increase the impact of your fundraising efforts
- Increase the happiness of your fundraising team
- Use Scrum to help create your fundraising plan
- Manage large fundraising projects using Scrum
- Facilitate your fundraising team in an Agile way