Maximizing Impact: Leveraging Generative AI in the Nonprofit Sector
For your convenience, you can download the webinar slides here.
As the use of artificial intelligence (AI) continues to grow in various industries, nonprofits can also benefit from the power of AI to further their missions and make a greater impact. In this webinar, we explored specific ways generative AI can be used in the nonprofit sector, including but not limited to automating processes, improving efficiency, and generating new content and ideas.
- Understand the basics of generative AI and how it can be applied in the nonprofit sector.
- Discover specific use cases and examples of generative AI in action within nonprofits.
- Explore the potential benefits and challenges of implementing generative AI in a nonprofit organization.
- Learn how to start incorporating AI into your nonprofit's operations.
- Discuss best practices for the responsible and ethical use of AI in the nonprofit space.
Download your CEU certificate of completion for GPCI and please email email@example.com to receive your CFRE certificate of completion. We will send your certificate after we have confirmed your participation.