For your convenience, you can download the webinar slides here.
Foundation and federal grants accounted for over half a trillion dollars last year. Are you getting your share? Many nonprofits waste time chasing funders, see a lower than expected success rate, or receive less funding than they requested. Does this sound familiar?
Watch our seasoned presenter, Darian Rodriguez Heyman, as he demystifies grant writing and answers your questions and concerns.
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Convey your impact with compelling and concise storytelling
- Write more effective proposals
- Conduct effective research to help you prepare and spot the best prospects
- Avoid the most common pitfalls grantseekers encounter
- Bonus: Don’t miss a tip designed to help any nonprofit secure more grants!
Whether you are an experienced grant professional or new to the field, you'll leave with actionable takeaways!
Download your CEU certificate of completion for GPCI and please email email@example.com to receive your CFRE certificate of completion. We will send your certificate after we have confirmed your participation.