Download your GPC CEU certificate of completion here!
As funding becomes more difficult to secure, grantseekers need to make sure they are focusing on the right things. This webinar will outline the questions you should answer prior to searching and applying for grants. You will then learn how to use these answers to focus your research and find the best prospects. We will also cover the 7 basic elements of a proposal, and how to match your needs to funder priorities as you prepare a competitive proposal.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Determine if your organization is prepared to begin applying for grant funding.
- Understand the need for grant research and what question you should answer before you start.
- Identify the characteristics of a good prospect.
- List and describe the seven major elements of most grant proposals.
- Make your proposal more competitive by matching your needs to the funder’s priorities.
Mandy Pearce, Owner, Funding for Good
Mandy is a grant writing expert, executive coach, and national fundraising trainer. She launched Funding for Good in 2009 to equip organizations with the skills and tools needed to become successful and sustainable. Mandy has taken her passion and expertise for fundraising to the development field and shared it with individuals and organizations for over 20 years. Her business model is centered on her key values: honesty, efficiency, direct communication, and bringing dollars to local communities.
Transcript available upon request. email: webinars@Foundant.com