How does your organization identify and secure resources - cash and in-kind donations - from your community? Perhaps you’ve identified local business support as an untapped source for funding your cause.
- Understand the current trends in corporate giving
- Apply these trends to your advantage at the local level
- Assess your internal needs before you begin solicitations
- Implement helpful guidelines when making the ‘ask’
- Utilize the 4 key steps to building a strong corporate solicitation program
Cynthia Adams, Grantstation Founder
Cynthia has been dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations identify and secure the funding they need to do their good work for well over 40 years. She founded GrantStation because she believes that grantseeking requires a thorough understanding of the funders and sound knowledge of the philanthropic playing field. Her life's work has been to level that playing field, creating opportunities for all nonprofit organizations, regardless of size or geographic location, to secure grant support.