For your convenience, you can download the webinar slides here.
Custom Columns and Collaborator features are changing how foundations and applicants use their grants and/or scholarship sites. Custom Columns can help you find the information you need quickly and directly on your dashboard. For example:
- Amount requested on LOI or Application workload pages.
- Program/focus area on Application workload pages for easy visibility when assigning evaluators.
- Amount awarded and the sum of that data on the Approval Draft and Approved pages.
Our Collaborator feature allows applicants to invite others to collaborate on their request - whether it be someone from the same organization, a fiscal sponsor, or a collaborating nonprofit. The applicant can decide whether each collaborator should be able to view, edit, or submit forms within the request.
We've found this feature helpful in several common scenarios:
- You'd like an applicant's Executive Director to directly sign off on their Application or Grant Agreement.
- You encourage collaboration on requests among those involved with the project or program.
- An applicant needs assistance from others within their organization on a specific question, i.e. budget or other financial information.
Watch our Foundant experts as they demonstrate how these features can make your job easier and your applicants more efficient.