Foundant has been closely tracking the global private philanthropic response to COVID-19 through news stories, public resources, and conversations with our clients. Although the response to COVID-19 has taken on familiar patterns for funders and recipients, the response affects clients in different ways than we have seen in the past.
During this second session of our Donor Management COVID Coffee Talk series, we discuss the following:
Fundraising—not as usual.
- Donor Matches—how are you using these?
- How are you communicating/leveraging your relationship with professional advisors? How are they communicating with their clients?
- How in the world do you maintain a business sponsorship program during this time? What is appropriate?
Granting—not as usual.
- How are people leveraging government grant to help their communities?
- Many orgs are trying to move money out the door faster – how are you doing this responsibly?
- Employee Hardship Funds—how do you determine what the urgent needs of the community are?
Technology is your best friend.
- What programs are people using to help with work?
- Ways to project plan, find volunteer opportunities, send out social media concurrently, find funding opportunities?
- How are you remaining connected with your staff and colleagues?
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear how your peers are tackling issues around COVID-19 in their donor management.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Margaret Owen Spiak