Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Download your CFRE CEU certificate of completion!
For your convenience, you can download the webinar slides here.
Does year-end giving sneak up on you? Do you feel like your organization doesn’t know how to maximize fourth-quarter philanthropic giving trends?
Across the sector, approximately 30% of all philanthropic gifts are made in December. Likewise, many nonprofits receive anywhere from 40 to 75% of their annual support at year-end. Therefore, if you’re not planning ahead, you’re likely missing out on gifts your donors are willing and able to make.
Watch this on-demand webinar with fundraising expert Kristin Raack, CFRE, GPC, to learn how to increase your staff’s fundraising capacity and results.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Which year-end giving myths are no longer true
- Why it’s still important to maximize year-end giving
- The #1 reason donors stop giving
- Types of year-end strategies that will inspire and engage your donors
- The role your board and volunteers can play to generate excitement
- Ways to make your content and messages more memorable
Plus, receive a free planning tool and checklist to reduce stress and guide your efforts.