Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Foundant for Grantseekers partnered with Diane H. Leonard for this informational webinar to explain how to measure your organization’s grant readiness and what it really means to be “grant ready.”
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn:
- What makes an organization “grant ready”
- What your grant readiness score means
- What are the common grant readiness strengths and weaknesses of grantseeking organizations
- How to judge your organization’s grant readiness for a specific grant opportunity
- Tools that will assist you in managing and improving your overall grant readiness
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, owner of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services, LLC
Diane has spent the past two years analyzing data from nonprofit organizations gathered over the past ten years. Through this research, she’s been able to develop the GRASP Tool (Grant Readiness Assessment Strategy Prep) in order to help measure the grant readiness of grantseeking organizations.
Transcript available upon request. email: webinars@Foundant.com