Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Download your GPC CEU certificate of completion here!
Research, relationships, and writing are all key elements to your funding success. But when you're in the trenches, it can be hard to know where to focus your energy to be effective. Would you like to hear some secrets? This info-packed, on-demand, webinar is filled with actionable steps you can implement right away. Karen A. Swanson, CFRE and Tammy Tilzey, Director of GrantHub will share their secrets about:
- Different grantwriters and the processes that work for them.
- Research: Doing your homework, finding all the information you need, and staying organized while doing your grant research.
- Relationships: Who's really making the funding decisions? The different relationships and what they mean for you. Understanding foundation dynamic, and more.
- Writing: Using compelling language, using numbers to tell your story, quality deliverables, assessment strategies, and more.
- Grant Management: Meeting your deadlines, collaborating with your team, and streaming your grant process.