Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Download your GPC CEU certificate of completion here!
Have you identified a community need or do you have an amazing program design, but still can't seem to clarify overall goals and objectives? Whether you are writing a grant proposal, engaging community members in your mission, or seeking volunteers for your programs, establishing clear and realistic goals/objectives is imperative to both program development and long-term sustainability.
Amanda Pearce, owner of Funding For Good, grant writing expert, executive coach, and national fundraising trainer will teach you how structure SMART goals and objectives to create clear expectations and meaningful impact.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll:
- Understand the difference between goals and objectives
- Learn to create S.M.A.R.T goals/objectives
- Utilize "Quick Tips" establishing goals that are clear, realistic, and "generally specific"
- Ensure data tracking systems are in place prior to program implementation
- Evaluate how evidence based research/programs tie into successful outcomes
Amanda Pearce, owner of Funding For Good
Amanda Pearce, CFRE, is a grant writing expert, executive coach, and national fundraising trainer. She launched Funding For Good in 2009 to equip organizations with the skills and tools needed to become successful and sustainable. Mandy has taken her passion and expertise for fundraising to the development field and shared it with individuals and organizations for over 20 years. Her business model is centered on her key values: honesty, efficiency, direct communication, and bringing dollars to local communities.