Download your GPC CEU certificate of completion here!
For your convenience, you can download the webinar slides here.
Are you new to the grant-writing world or simply need a refresher? Check out this on-demand webinar to explore the process from start to finish. Participants will learn to assess grant readiness, evaluate grant opportunities, identify key components of every grant, and establish a grant writing “tool-kit” to encourage grant writing success. This on-demand webinar offers a roadmap for organizations who need a comprehensive overview of the grant process as some practical checklists and templates to use along the way.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand key grant norms and timelines
- Assess if your organization is ready to write/submit a competitive proposal
- Identify key components of every grant
- Define what should be included in your program/project design
- Walk away with check-lists and templates for your grant writing tool-kit
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Amanda Pearce, CFRE