Coffee Talk: COVID-19 Concerns in Donor Management (Session 3)
Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Foundant has been closely tracking the global private philanthropic response to COVID-19 through news stories, public resources, and conversations with our clients. Although the response to COVID-19 has taken on familiar patterns for funders and recipients, the response affects clients in different ways than we have seen in the past.
During this third session of our Donor Management COVID Coffee Talk series, we discuss the following:
- Immediate need vs. long term recovery—has anyone started to pivot to focus on what the next 6-18 months of funding looks like?
- Ideas on how to balance annual operating fundraising with critical response fundraising.
- When immediate Covid need passes, major donors in every community may be overwhelmed with many organizations coming back online at once. How will you combat donor fatigue?
- Changes in operations? Anything new that you’ve tried that you might adopt for the long-haul?
- Solicitation timing and methods—how have you changed your direct solicitations of donors in light of COVID?
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear how your peers are tackling issues around COVID-19 in their donor management.
Transcript available upon request. email: webinars@Foundant.com