Hollywood Storytelling Techniques that Boost Your Online Fundraising
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
For your convenience, you can download the webinar slides here.
You're doing the most important work there is: changing lives and creating a better world. So why do great nonprofits struggle for the attention and funding they need to make the impact we all want to see?
The answer, baked into our very DNA, is storytelling. The right story told the right way has the power to break through the noise and make a connection with your audience that leads to action. The good news is that great storytelling doesn't have to be difficult. We can easily adapt a framework that has been perfected over the last 100 years by a multi-billion-dollar industry—and use it for good!
In this session, we break down Hollywood-based storytelling best practices and teach you how to apply them to boost your online fundraising.
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn:
• Why storytelling works and when/how it works best
• What's wrong with the way most nonprofits tell their story
• The most effective types of stories you should tell
• Who can tell your story so you don't have to
• The Personal Quest Story Formula that you can start using today
• How to apply storytelling to Donate pages
Once you have completed this webinar please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your CFRE certificate of completion. We will send your certificate after we have confirmed your participation.