As grant professionals, we all need the support of a team. But how do you start?
- How many people do you want or need on your grants team?
- What tools and strategies can you use to build your grants team?
- And what are the biggest challenges you anticipate that could derail your winning team?
- How can you be both a strategic manager and a supportive coach to all the members of your team during the grant writing season?
- How do you define a successful grant writing season?
Let’s strategize for success during each phase of your grant writing season:
This blog is an original work of the attributed author and is shared with permission via Foundant Technologies' website for informative purposes only as part of our educational content in the philanthropic sector. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in this text belong solely to the author and do not necessarily reflect Foundant's stance on this topic. If you have questions or comments, please reach out to our team.